CPR Part 36 - How Not To Get Caught Out
With over 20 reported decisions last year, Part 36 continues to catch out many an experienced practitioner.
Since large sums can be at stake it is essential to be aware of common pitfalls and to know of recent twists.
What You Will Learn
Presented by Dominic Regan, this APIL accredited webinar will cover the following:
- The safest way to make an offer
- Can a valid offer be made on a solitary issue?
- Can rewards be partially withheld?
- When you shouldn’t go near Part 36!
- Variation or withdrawal?
- Part 36 v ADR
- How Part 36 will change when fixed costs are extended next year.
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 1st October 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.