COVID-19 & Charities - The Key Issues
This new virtual classroom seminar is aimed at providing highlights of some of the key changes and legal issues which have arisen since the pandemic.
It is aimed at trustees and practitioners who want a high level summary of the issues affecting the sector as well as a charity’s operations.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The overall landscape of the sector
- Risk management and planning for the future
- Financial planning
- Reporting serious incidents
- Services and safeguarding - what to think about
- Mergers and collaborative work
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.