COVID-19 Vaccinations - Returning to Work Guidance for Employment & HR Professionals
With the COVID-19 vaccination programme hoping to vaccinate most people of working age from April through to the autumn, many employers may be thinking about when they can request their staff return to the workplace but are unsure how to raise the subject of vaccination with their employees.
Aimed at lawyers, HR professionals and people managers, this webinar will explore the thorny issues which the COVID-19 vaccine poses and its wider implications within the workplace.
This session will explore the key issues which must be considered prior to making any decisions, what these decisions will mean in practice and will offer practical advice and guidance on how to manage situations when they arise.
What You Will Learn
This short webinar will cover the following:
- What does this mean for employers?
- Can employers make vaccinations mandatory?
- What to do if an employee objects to vaccination?
- Can an employer dismiss because someone does not vaccinate?
- Are there discrimination risks?
- Vaccinations and risk assessments
- What are the health and safety implications?
- Consideration of the data protection issues
- Practical tools and tips
This webinar was recorded on 15th March 2021
at your organisation