COVID-19 Vaccinations - Returning To Work Guidance for Employment & HR Professionals
The Government has recently announced its intention to make COVID-19 vaccinations compulsory in certain sectors.
With the UK hoping to vaccinate most people of working age by the autumn, many employers are planning for staff to return to the workplace and are unsure how to raise the subject of vaccination (and booster) requirements with their employees.
Aimed at lawyers, HR professionals and people managers, this virtual classroom seminar will explore the thorny issues which the COVID-19 vaccine poses and its wider implications within the workplace.
Using real life case studies, this session will explore the key issues which must be considered prior to making any decisions regarding vaccinations and what these decisions will mean in practice.
Delegates will have the opportunity to share their experiences and have their questions answered by employment expert Kate Shepherd, who will offer practical advice and guidance on how to manage situations when they arise.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What does this mean for employers?
- Can employers make vaccinations mandatory?
- What to do if an employee objects to vaccination or booster?
- Can an employer dismiss because someone does not vaccinate?
- Are there discrimination risks?
- Vaccinations and risk assessments
- What are the health and safety implications?
- Consideration of the data protection issues
- Practical tools and tips
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.