Buying & Selling a Business - A Comprehensive Guide to Tax Indemnities
This new course will allow delegates to gain a comprehensive understanding of all the provisions of the Deed of Tax Indemnity in business sales.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How do you ensure that your client is fully protected against a potential tax liability on the purchase of a business?
- How do you carve-out tax liabilities for which a selling client should not be made liable on the sale of a business?
- How do you ensure that the indemnity provided is not subject to limitations of liability otherwise contained in the sale and purchase documentation?
- Drafting the tax covenant
- Recovery from third parties
- Conduct of tax claims
- Payment dates and interest
- Corporation tax returns
9:30am - 5:15pm
Prices (ex VAT)
Discounts are available for multiple places and if you have 5 or more people interested in this course and would like to discuss holding it in your area or on an in-house basis then please email us at email@example.com
Can’t Make the Date?
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme