Buying & Selling Residential Property - Current Issues for Conveyancers in Ireland
How many of your recent transactions have been straightforward and without any major sticking points? For example, chain transactions, arguments over the subject to loan clause or inclusion of a price variation clause.
During this virtual classroom seminar we will highlight the current issues when buying and selling residential property, discuss the concerns raised by these issues and provide negotiation techniques for their resolution before they become sticking points.
We will also provide practical techniques for communicating with clients.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Tools and tricks for handling high volume conveyancing whilst keeping your clients happy - no more back and forth emails
- New build transactions and common issues when acting for buyers
- Chain transactions - Your client intends on purchasing a new build property whilst simultaneously selling their own second hand property - what do you do?
- Refusal to accept your ‘subject to loan’ clause - the late exchange method
- Exchange of contracts based upon an event yet to happen - Grant of Probate
- How to ensure Local Property Tax clearance is granted from your LPT5 application
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.