Buying & Selling Licensed Premises - Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar will examine the problems associated with dealing with licenced premises and will explore buying and selling premises that are subject to liquor licensing, entertainment licensing, and food premises registration.
A case study will be explored and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Key features of the Licensing Act 2003, obtaining and varying liquor licenses
- Obtaining and varying entertainment licences and late night refreshment licences
- Food premises registration and approval
- Contractual provisions when dealing with licensing issues
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.