Buying & Selling Forests in Scotland
This new half-day course will look at the key issues from the point of view of both the buyer and the seller and will suggest practices which can be adopted to make the process more streamlined.
It will also discuss recent developments in legislation relevant to Scottish forestry.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The Forestry and Land Management (Scotland) Act 2018 and the regulation of forestry activity in Scotland
- Identifying the key issues through to drafting the contract
- Seller’s point of view
- Purchaser’s point of view
- Access and boundaries
- Water and drainage
- Planning and designations
- Fishing and sporting rights
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme