Buying & Selling Agricultural Land - An Essential Update
This webinar is a must for all property lawyers who are exposed to buying and selling farms and agricultural property.
It is ideal for those who are new to buying and selling agricultural property or simply wish to refresh and update their knowledge in light of the changing face of agricultural law and the Agriculture Act 2020
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Identifying assets and ownership issues
- Looking at different types of occupation which may affect agricultural land, including an overview of grazing licences, farm business tenancies and occupation under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986
- Exploring pre contract searches relevant to agricultural land
- Understanding the continuing importance of the basic payment scheme
- Examining environmental land management and how this may impact on land transfers
- Identifying key pre contract enquiries
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 7th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation