Bring Your Own Device Policies - Managing Data Protection, Confidentiality & Security Update
As almost every employee has at least one mobile device and expects to have the use of it at all times, employers need to recognise the pros and cons of allowing personal devices in the workplace. With the increase in working from home and remote working the compliance risks are even greater.
This webinar will review the use of BYOD policies and suggest ways to use them to protect personal data, business information and trade secrets.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What do we mean by BYOD?
- The need to control the use of multiple devices in the office and remotely and when working from home
- The risks of social media in the workplace
- The need to protect personal data and respect privacy
- The need to protect trade secrets
- The risks of data incidents
This webinar was recorded on 18th November 2020
at your organisation