Brexit & Employment Law - Planning for the Changes Ahead
Lawyers and HR teams need to think about the impact of Brexit which means a need to refocus your strategies and plan ahead.
In this virtual classroom seminar, leading employment law expert Kate Shepherd explores the significant employment law changes ahead and the implications for your organisation.
Delegates will be able to better steer their organisation through this challenging period and plan for the changes ahead.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Where are we now?
- The end of the transition period
- Where does this leave the European Court and case law?
- Continuity planning and workforce considerations
- The future for UK employment law including the impact on:
- Discrimination law
- Parental leave and pay
- Holiday and Working Time
- Fixed term and part time workers
- Agency workers
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.