Brexit Briefing - The Impact on UK Corporate Law
Brexit has less immediate impact on company law in comparison to other areas of law, however there are some important changes.
This update webinar highlights the key impacts on company law of the end of the Brexit transition period on 31 December 2020. Plus, the webinar will cover possible developments on the horizon where these have been indicated by the UK Government or other agencies.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover:
- The key Brexit Acts and Statutory Instruments
- Essential terminology
- The effect of the end of the Transition Period on:
- The right to freedom of establishment in EU member states
- The availability of certain entity types
- Cross-border mergers
- Audit and financial reporting
- Listed companies (the FCA's approach, the Listing Rules, Prospectus Rules, DTRs, Market Abuse and Takeover Code, new Regulators)
- Recent developments such as the Financial Services Bill and the Government's Future Regulatory Framework Initiative.
This webinar was recorded on 7th December 2020
at your organisation