Bail, Remand & Custody Time Limits - The Latest Developments
For most criminal lawyers, you will find yourself dealing with the question of bail, remand and custody time limits. It is imperative to ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments.
This virtual classroom seminar will serve both as an important introduction, and a useful refresher, for all those practising in criminal law.
It will be equally helpful for those who represent the prosecution, and those representing the defence.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- The legislation in relation to bail
- Useful precedent in relation to bail
- The law in relation to remand and custody time limits
- COVID-19 and its impact on bail
- COVID-19 and its impact on custody time limits
- Recent case updates
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.