Auction Conveyancing - The Key Issues for Conveyancers
Selling a property at auction can seem like a ‘quick fix’ for the seller and a buyer might think that they can ‘bag a bargain’. But a property is often sold at auction for a reason and conveyancers need to be able to advise their clients fully.
This webinar will prove useful for conveyancers of all levels who only deal with auction transactions occasionally.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why sell at auction - pitfalls for the seller
- What does the auctioneer have to disclose?
- The auction contract - a reminder of the key points
- Common Auction Conditions 4th edition in outline
- What does the RICS guidance on the auction conditions say?
- How to prepare an auction pack
- Pitfalls for the buyer of an auction property
This webinar was recorded on 18th January 2021
at your organisation