Attraction & Recruitment of Millennials & Generation Z
With five generations in the workplace, Millennials and Generation Z are the youngest employees, but may well have the heaviest impact on the future success of organisations.
Global media, infrastructure, comms and technology have established a generation who often work and build careers in very different ways from their older colleagues.
This live broadcast session is aimed at all leaders and managers who are tasked with attracting and recruiting Millennials and Generation Z, to help them find, interview and hire the best people with the highest potential from the pool of talent, who also include some of the most mobile and least loyal employees there have ever been.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Key differences between the five generations in today's UK organisations
- The factors, challenges and pressures that make Millennials and Generation Z think, act and work differently
- How to attract the best Millennial and Generation Z talent
- How to recruit the talent that’s been identified
- How to hit the ground running at onboarding to avoid the pitfalls and challenges that can have new Millennial and Generation Z hires thinking about leaving from day one
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.