Asbestos Litigation - Where Are We Now?
Asbestos litigation continues to be a fast-moving area of practice and there have been a number of important judgments in the past 12 months.
This webinar is aimed at asbestos and occupational disease lawyers. It will be particularly useful for those seeking to maintain accreditation for such cases.
What You Will Learn
This APIL accredited webinar will cover the following:
- Causation in mesothelioma cases after Bannister v Freemans PLC
- Dependency claims in fatal cases after Witham v Hill and Rix v Paramount Shopfitting
- Damages in the lost years in the wake of Head v Culver
- Assessing lay evidence in light of Pinnegar v Kellogg International Corporation and Smith v Secretary of State for Transport
- Damages for pain and suffering, in light of Hamilton v Bailey
- Future developments
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 27th July 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation