Are You on the Right Track? Your Guide to Allocation & Case Management
Whichever track you believe that the case should be on, the process of track allocation and the management of the case is vitally important.
Case Management includes all the ways in which the court will actively manage the progress and disposal of the case. The filing of the Directions Questionnaire is an important opportunity to make requests to the case management judge.
Failure to get the right decisions at this stage may result in the inability to effectively prove your client's case and may result in costs sanctions.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- What factors should be considered when looking to set the appropriate track for the case?
- Where should the case be managed and heard?
- What is your approach to ADR?
- What level of disclosure is appropriate?
- Can you justify the number and types of experts that you want?
- What are the timescales?
- Discussions with your opponent
- Format of the directions
- Costs implications of requested directions
- Directions in Specialist Courts
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 18th May 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation