Apprenticeships - The Latest Guidance for Employers
It is surprisingly easy for employers to be caught out by the law surrounding apprenticeships.
This webinar will help employment practitioners and HR professionals to understand the special rights apprentices enjoy and the steps employers can take to reduce the risk of substantial claims if they terminate an apprenticeship early.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is an apprenticeship?
- An overview of the legislative framework covering apprenticeships
- What should be included in an apprenticeship contract?
- What happens if there is no written contract and why this should be avoided?
- What pay are apprentices entitled to?
- How many hours can apprentices work?
- Can employers restrict the age of applicants for an apprenticeship?
- Apprenticeship funding and the apprenticeship levy
- Recovery of training costs
- Public sector apprenticeship targets
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 22nd June 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation