An Introduction to the Tax Aspects of Joint Ventures - In 1 Hour - Webinar
Joint ventures are viewed as useful for companies to share resources and spread risks.
This webinar will review the more common joint venture structures and look at the main tax issues that are relevant for each type of structure.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is a joint venture?
- Types of joint ventures and the legal background
- Informal arrangements
- Corporate partnerships
- General partnerships
- Limited partnerships
- Limited liability partnerships
- Legislation affecting corporate joint ventures
- Business asset disposal relief issues
- Mixed partnerships
- Annual investment allowance
- Finance Act 2016 changes
This webinar was recorded on 18th November 2016
at your organisation