An Introduction to the SRA Accounts Rules for SQE Candidates
Candidates sitting the Solicitors Qualifying Examination will be required to have a knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules. This webinar will introduce you to this topic with an explanation of the regulatory requirements and the ethical behaviours that underpin them.
Each topic will be discussed with an emphasis on the practical application of knowledge to common scenarios which you will encounter in the workplace.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority
- SRA Principles and SRA Codes of Conduct
- SRA Accounts Rules - an overview, key requirements, common misunderstandings
- Breaches of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Consequences of acting unethically
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 5th July 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation