An Introduction to the RICS Property Measurement Professional Statement
This 3 hour course will provide an introduction to the RICS Property Measurement 2nd Edition professional statement.
It will cover its current application, and in particular, the incorporation of aspects of the International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS) relating to office and residential property.
It will also look at the other IPMS suites of guidance associated with other property types not yet incorporated into the RICS professional statement.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- General overview and background to IPMS and its incorporation into the RICS professional statement
- The main concepts in detail:
- Internal Dominant Face (IDF)
- IDF Wall Section
- Limited Use Areas
- Component Areas
- IPMS Core Definitions - 1, 2 & 3
- Specific ‘real life’ applications and considerations relating to office and residential property
- A look at other International Property Measurement Standards, particularly relating to Industrial and Retail property
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme