An Introduction to the Processing of Special Category Data
The UK and the EU GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 contain specific rules on the processing of special category data.
This webinar will explain the different categories of special data, how to process them lawfully, when consent is required and what exemptions from explicit consent can be relied upon.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is special category data
- What are the rules on special category data
- What are the conditions for processing
- What are the exemptions from explicit consent
- Considerations around criminal offence data, genetic and biometric data and children’s data
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 12th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation