An Introduction to the Law of Clubs & Associations
This new virtual classroom seminar will explore the legal framework in which clubs operate, offering the latest legal solutions for advisors of clubs, societies and associations.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive introductory level session will cover the following:
- Definition of a Club and Choice of Legal Structure
- Defining a club
- Legal structures: the choices
- Supplying Alcohol - Licensing Act 2003
- Club premises certificate
- Premises licence
- Temporary event notice
- Gaming and Lotteries - Gambling Act 2005
- Questions and discussion
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.