An Introduction to UK/EU Cross-Border Insolvency & Restructuring Post-Brexit - Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar will explain what has changed for UK/EU cross-border insolvency and restructuring cases.
The session is aimed at insolvency practitioners, insolvency lawyers and advisers dealing with UK/EU cross-border insolvency and restructuring issues.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is the legal framework now and what does it mean in practice?
- There are 27 EU Member States - where can you find out how they each deal with third countries on cross-border insolvency?
- What is the key point about outbound cases?
- What is the key point about inbound cases?
- What are the secrets of effective communication and cooperation and why are they so important?
- What does the future hold?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.