An Introduction to Sexual Misconduct Claims Against the Police & Other Detaining Authorities
This one-hour webinar is intended to give practitioners an introduction to sexual misconduct claims against the police and other detaining authorities such as HM Prison Service.
The webinar will review recent case law and the effect of planned changes to litigation costs and their impact on these claims.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What sexual abuse claims against the police are, and who they involve
- What makes these cases different
- What to claim, how to value damages, and potential remedies
- How vicarious liability impacts these claims
- The impact of relevant, recent, statutory and case law and anticipated changes
- Practical advice to help avoid traps, together with tips to succeed
This webinar was recorded on 31st October 2022
at your organisation