An Introduction to Family Law
This one day course will provide an introduction to the law, procedure and standard documents used in family law cases.
Delivered by an experienced family law practitioner, it is intended for those who are new to this area of law or wish to refresh their knowledge.
The course will explain the various legal and social terms, procedural concepts, as well as considering the documentation associated with this area of law.
What You Will Learn
Some of the main areas covered in the course will involve:
- Funding family law cases
- Non-Court Dispute Resolution and MIAM's
- Divorce Proceedings - Procedural Steps
- Financial Orders and Consent Orders
- Domestic Abuse - Law and Procedure
- Children Law Disputes
- Procedure and Processes
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Emergency Steps
- Advising Unmarried Parties
- Worked Examples
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme