An Introduction to Contentious Probate - Key Issues Explained
Contested probates are becoming more common as beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries become increasingly aware of the possibility of contesting wills or intestacies.
This full day course is aimed at practitioners who are new to the subject and it will discuss the more commonly arising issues of contention in probate matters.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Mental capacity issues
- Duress and undue influence
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Constructive and resulting trusts
- The basics of probate actions
- Claims against executors and trustees
10:00am - 4:30pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme