An Introduction to Articles of Association for Charitable Companies
This webinar provides a comprehensive introduction to the dual legal requirement to amend the Articles of Association, together with a practical guide to drafting key precedents for charitable companies.
It is aimed at trustees, solicitors, accountants and practitioners who advise companies in the charity sector.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Introduction to the Articles of Association (GD1)
- Charity Commission legal requirements for amendment
- The implications of the Supreme Court ruling in the CIFF case
- The implications of dual regulation with Companies House
- Key precedents and drafting guidance
- Appointing a Chair and Board
- Revoking membership
- Which precedents should be included and why
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 26th November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation