An Introduction to Agricultural Law - A Roundup with Sarah Denney-Richards
This webinar will provide delegates with an introduction to the different areas of agricultural law, from agricultural occupation to agricultural property relief and the Agriculture Act 2020.
It is suitable for anyone looking to practice agricultural law, either exclusively or alongside other areas of law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- An introduction to ‘agriculture’ and what to expect from 2021 onwards
- An overview of agricultural occupation and the different statutory schemes, including a brief look at the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and farm business tenancies
- A look at farming partnerships and the importance of the farm as a business asset
- Agricultural property relief - understanding the basics of this relief from inheritance tax
- The Agriculture Act 2020 and the phasing out of the basic payment scheme.
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 19th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation