An Introduction to Administration of Estates - Understanding the Basics
The process of administering an estate can be fraught with pitfalls.
This introductory level webinar will look at some of the key issues including tax, family disputes and Inheritance Act claims.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Ascertaining assets, beneficiaries and locating a will
- The process of applying for probate - inheritance tax
- What happens when you obtain a grant - Trustee Act Notices, collecting in assets and paying debts
- Tax - income and capital gains tax and pitfalls
- Completing administration
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 15th December 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation