An In-Depth Guide to the New IR35 Regime
This practical course will supply delegates with detailed guidance on the new IR35 regime.
You will gain an understanding of the new regime for engagers and their clients alike and the course will cover both the public and private sectors. The course will also cover the recent IR35 changes announced by HMRC, and also any March 2020 Budget amendments.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- A detailed review of the latest position on IR35
- The IR35 position relating to the public sector
- The impact of recent IR35 tax cases
- How HMRC will attack under IR35, the consequences, and the defences
- The decisions that the engager has to make, as to whether or not to apply IR35
- Employed or self-employed
- If IR35 applies: the correct deduction of PAYE and NIC
- The reporting requirements
- The IR35 corporation tax position for the company itself
- The impact of IR35 on the one-man band company, and the planning opportunities
- IR35 and partnerships
- The interaction of the construction industry scheme and IR35
- IR35 and agencies
- Corporation tax loss relief for companies affected by IR35
- The new IR35 rules, which come in on 6th April 2020, with regards to the private sector
- The IR35 decisions that the personal service company itself will have to make, and its subsequent reporting requirements
- Practical case studies
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme