An Employer’s Guide to Tax Relief for Home Workers during COVID-19
With so many people now working from home - and a widespread return to the office looking ever more distant - understanding the tax reliefs available for the costs of home working has never been so important.
This 30-minute webinar will cover what employers can pay staff without tax consequences and how some of the various temporary easements that HMRC has introduced as a result of the pandemic might be helpful to your employees.
It will also look at what tax reliefs your employee might be able to claim and where you can send them for help and support, including details of HMRC’s new online claims portal, to help ensure that your home working employees obtain the benefit of all the tax reliefs to which they are entitled.
This webinar is relevant to all employers who have staff working at home.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Which homeworking costs an employer can reimburse without tax consequences
- How the homeworking allowance works
- When you can pay more than the homeworking allowance
- What tax reliefs the homeworking employee is eligible for - and how to claim them
- The special rules around office equipment
- Where to find HMRC guidance and support
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 28th January 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation