An Advanced Guide to Drafting Commercial Contracts - Live at Your Desk
Aimed at commercial practitioners and in-house counsel, this live session broadcast focuses on drafting clauses that occupy the negotiation of agreements and introduces wording based on the latest cases.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Drafting definitions, precedence and framework set ups
- Boosting, spoiling and avoiding the indemnity
- Working warranties to your advantage
- Limitation of liability clauses to avoid UCTA
- Anti-misrepresentation/entire agreement
- Capping and insurance
- Letters of Intent, MOUs and NDAs
- Managing the rights of third parties, subcontractors and assignees
- Pricing and other commercial terms
- Guarantees - primary or secondary or both?
- Termination and remedy clauses - mistakes to avoid
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.