An Accountant's Guide to the New Solicitors Accounts Rules
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has made several changes to the SRA Accounts Rules over the last few years and the latest wave of changes came into effect on 25 November 2019.
Historically, the rules have been notorious for their complexity and prescriptive nature but the new rules have been significantly condensed and have become more flexible in their approach. In addition, some of the date-sensitive requirements have been removed.
This webinar will guide you through the changes.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Reminder of the changes made over the last couple of years
- The new edition of the rules in force from 25 November 2019
- Frequent breaches of the rules by law firms
- When accountants should issue an unqualified report
- When accountants should issue a qualified report
This webinar was recorded on 26th September 2019