Amputation Claims - Tips, Trick & Tactics for Personal Injury Lawyers
This live broadcast session will give you strategic insight into running a successful amputation claim, including the gathering of key evidence; identifying the right experts; consideration of more unusual heads of loss; together with practical advice and guidance on how to run an amputation case tactically to achieve the best possible result for your client.
At the end of the live session you will be more confident in running a 7 figure amputee case and will understand how to avoid the potential pitfalls of these challenging cases.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Whom do you instruct, when and why?
- Consideration of the key heads of loss and maximising a claim for prosthetics
- Osseointegration considerations
- When and how to settle
- Avoiding traps set by your opponent
- Discussion on the new approach to accommodation claims in the light of the Court of Appeal judgment in Swift v Carpenter handed down on 9th October
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.