Alternatives to Networking - Innovative and Effective BD Activities for Professionals
Clients are increasingly being critical of the way professional firms, particularly law firms, are marketing themselves.
It has been noticeable that some firms are breaking the mould and getting more bangs from their BD buck. Rivals cannot risk getting left behind.
This virtual classroom seminar is aimed at those working in professional firms from mid-level associates up to partners and for those working in the business development (BD) function.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The 3 types of marketing activity - profile-raising, networking, client relationship management. Which is best? How much time should you spend on each?
- The difference between effective marketing strategies for practice groups that are market leaders v start-ups
- What clients want from law firm marketing, and what they don't want
- Some case studies on effective marketing programmes
- The importance of marketing campaigns on big issues rather than a series of one-offs
- How to pitch successfully before you are even asked
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.