Alcohol & Substance Misuse in the Workplace - Employer Responsibilities Explored
The misuse of drugs and alcohol by employees can be a serious issue for employers, other employees, and the employee themselves. Drug and alcohol misuse can lead to impaired judgment, poor concentration, and an increased risk of accidents.
This webinar will tackle this sensitive topic, and help employers to understand their legal responsibilities, and what they should do if the suspect that an employee is misusing alcohol or drugs.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to spot drug and alcohol misuse at work
- Is substance misuse a health issue, or a disciplinary issue?
- Is drug or alcohol addiction a disability?
- How to lawfully introduce drug and alcohol screening
- Tips on developing an effective substance misuse policy
- Practical guidance on how to manage suspected drug or alcohol misuse
This webinar was recorded on 8th September 2020
at your organisation