Advising SME Clients Post Lockdown - How to Add Value
It has been a very difficult time for small and medium sized companies in the last year or so due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the country emerges from lockdown, many such companies will have to deal with a myriad of problems.
This new webinar will discuss some of the areas where you can add value to your clients and expand on the challenges faced.
Never has there been a more important time for professional advisors to take a proactive approach to this important part of many firms’ client base.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Improving cash collection techniques
- Terms and conditions of trading - avoid your client getting caught out
- Partnership: limited liability partnerships and companies - the different regimes compared
- Keeping up to date with company reporting requirements
- HMRC - be aware of their increased powers
- Director and shareholder relationships - how to deal with tensions both legally and practically
- Steps to be taken if financial difficulties continue - risks and responsibilities
- Trading abroad post Brexit - coping with the extra challenges
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 13th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation