Advising Family Companies - Tax Update
A number of tax changes have been introduced over recent years to this sector.
If you advise family companies, this live broadcast session will bring you up to date with the opportunities and pitfalls.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Choice of business medium - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Profit extraction and dividend taxation
- Alphabet shares - the do's and don'ts
- Capital allowances - beware of AIA pitfalls
- Company pension contributions
- Directors loan account
- Close company tax issues when overdrawn
- Opportunities when in credit
- Off payroll workers
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.