Advising Dentists - A Masterclass on Key Issues for Professionals - Live at Your Desk
Dental practice owners are increasingly considering more complex ownership and operating structures involving limited companies and unincorporated entities meaning that acting for dentists requires a wider understanding of the various complexities than ever before.
In order to act effectively, advisors must also be aware of rules and working procedures relating to the CQC, NHS England, and the NHS Pension Scheme.
Leading dental accountant and NASDAL Technical Committee member Alan Suggett, who regularly works alongside dental professionals will explore a summary of the issues which need to be considered.
This live broadcast session is aimed at all professional advisors including accountants, lawyers, funders and IFAs.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive Masterclass will cover the following:
- Brief background
- 2006 NHS contract
- Dental Bodies Corporate
- Recent years
- Practice values & profitability
- Regulatory bodies
- The future of the NHS contract
- The dental practice P&L - key components
- Goodwill valuations
- Dental business structures
- Unincorporated, limited companies, 'hybrid' structures
- Opportunities and problems
- Buying and selling dental practices
- Asset sales, share sales, SPA issues
- NHS pension scheme - basic overview
- Dental associates
- Self employment parameters
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.