Advertising & Marketing Law - All the Latest News
This course offers a practical insight into recent cases and developments in the world of advertising and marketing law.
By attending this course you will be fully updated on the latest happenings in this constantly evolving area and help the brands you work with avoid the risk of fines, regulatory investigations and bad publicity.
How does the law apply to innovative marketing tactics such as native advertising and influencer campaigns on social media?
How should the price discounts be advertised in the next sale you advise on?
How does the General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR'), which finally came into force in May 2018, impact on your advertising and marketing activities?
Get answers to these questions and more!
If you deal with advertising and marketing compliance issues, then this course is for you.
What You Will Learn
The course will cover the following:
- The impact of the GDPR on advertising and marketing activities
- Recent CAP/ASA action on pricing practices and misleading delivery claims
- Some interesting ASA adjudications on hot topics including native advertising, social media marketing and green claims
- An examination of the legal rules impacting on online reviews and testimonials including so-called 'influencer' marketing campaigns
- A consideration of the anticipated new CAP/BCAP Code rule banning harmful gender stereotyping
- Recent ICO monetary penalties in the marketing arena including fines relating to e-mail and text campaigns and the sale of customer lists
- How Brexit might affect UK advertising and marketing law
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme