Accidents at Work - Reviewing the New Legal Landscape
This webinar will update you on the key issues necessary to ensure positive results for those injured in accidents in the workplace.
Post The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 the legal landscape for accidents at work has changed dramatically.
This webinar will update you on tips and tactics to succeed in employers liability claims.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Effective common law allegations - the duty of care
- Smith v National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Ltd
- Contributory negligence - winning arguments
- Risk assessments
- Chell v Tarmac Cement and Lime Ltd 
- Goodwillie v B&Q Plc
- Vicarious liability - how and when?
- Hill v Ministry of Justice 
- H v Care Visions Group Ltd
This webinar was recorded on 31st January 2023
at your organisation