AML for Support Staff - A One Hour Introduction with Trevor Hellawell
Aimed at support staff working in the regulated and unregulated legal, financial services, accountancy and other professional service sectors, this webinar will cover the basic implications of money laundering duties and your responsibilities.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why AML procedures and practices are still crucial
- The key duties - CDD & OM
- Are you doing enough due diligence?
- Client ID
- Wealth & Funds
- Ongoing monitoring
- CDD in unusual situations
- What paperwork is adequate?
- Do you need to certify?
- The impact on the firm, clients and insurers
- Appreciate the key offences and how to react to them
- When to report - when not to - when should you be suspicious?
- How can you best to protect yourself (and your firm)?
- Do you know what to do when you see a PEP?
- Are you concentrating on the right things?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 25th September 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.