A Guide to Fostering for Child Care Lawyers
This introductory level course will consider the law around fostering, analyse the role of fostering panels and the interplay between public and private law orders.
This course is aimed at local authority and private practice child care lawyers.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Important differences in the types of fostering
- Where to find the law and facts you need - legislation, rules and standards
- When and how parental responsibility can be delegated
- Situations where only a care order will do
- Section 38.6 assessments versus Regulation 24
- The role of Special Guardianship Orders and the impact of Re PS
- How to deal with issues of jurisdiction
- Common pitfalls - approval, allegations and 26 weeks
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Just click Fostering for Child Care Lawyers
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme