A Guide to Effective Inter-Generational Working
There are now five generations in the workplace; Silents, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials and Gen Z. Each has their own way of thinking, interacting, communicating and working. Despite their birthdates and influences, they are all human and they all want to make a positive difference to their world.
This live broadcast session is aimed at all leaders and managers who are tasked with hiring, engaging and retaining this mixed, diverse workforce and making sure that each employee has the chance to perform to their best and to deliver value to the organisation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Key differences between the five generations in today's UK organisations
- Three factors that impact each generation's way of interacting, communicating and working
- The needs and wants that all generations share in the workplace
- How to get different generations to build a community together
- How to maximise the productivity and performance of a mixed generational employee base
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.