A Guide to Delay & Extensions of Time in Construction Projects
Delays and claims for extensions of time are common on construction projects.
This webinar will explore a number of practical points that should be considered when making and assessing claims for extension of time.
If you are involved in project management, contract drafting or advisory work regarding construction contracts, then this webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the benefits of an extension of time clause for contractors and employers?
- The prevention principle and time at large - what do they mean?
- The procedures for claiming an extension of time under the JCT and NEC standard forms
- Can contractual notices be a condition precedent to a claim for an extension of time?
- Calculating an extension of time on a ‘net’ or ‘gross’ basis
- How to deal with concurrent delay?
- How to deal with float?
This webinar was recorded on 12th June 2019
at your organisation