A 1 Hour Introduction to Construction Insurance
Insurance is the backbone of commerce and industry, and plays a central support role in managing corporate and project risk.
Organisations operating in the construction and engineering industry have particular insurance needs for their projects. In addition, recent changes in commercial insurance legislation have changed fundamentally how insurance is procured and claims are managed.
This webinar will outline the key points you need to know.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Insurance and its purpose
- Legislative framework
- Contractual framework:
- Building insurance into construction project contracts
- Typical construction project structures and risk gaps
- Covering off risk: insurance products available/recommended
- Claims management and resolution
- Common issues between insured and insurer
- Practical tips to maintain/support the project
This webinar was recorded on 12th June 2018