Commercial Law - A Masterclass
This Masterclass is limited to 25 Delegates - Book Now to Guarantee your Place
This extensive Masterclass gives commercial lawyers a complete update of all the latest legal developments. It will be invaluable for private practice lawyers and in-house counsel alike. It aims to review the major changes in law and practice which will keep you up-to-date in today's fast changing commercial environment.
What You Will Learn
The content of this Masterclass will be constantly reviewed to incorporate all the latest changes but will include:
- Intellectual Property and IT law recent case law
- Data protection law changes ready for 2018 implementation of the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
- Brexit - commercial and competition law implications and what action to take now
- Ecommerce and internet law developments - case law, requirements for notices on web sites, forthcoming EU legal developments
- Commercial agency regulation - Case law
- Competition law developments 2017/18 including collective class actions and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 - Full update of latest cases, CMA on-going investigations, internet selling policies and competition law
- Update on advertising law - Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme