Running Fatal Accident Cases - A One Hour Guide to the Essentials
This webinar will examine the evidence required to prove and achieve the best possible outcome in a fatal accident claim. It will also look at common pitfalls and demonstrate how to resolve a fatal accident claim quickly, efficiently and effectively.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Identifying the right client
- Funding the claim
- Understanding dependency
- The Fatal Accidents Act 1976 (Remedial) Order 2019
- Client care
- Heads of loss
- The key to quantifying financial and services dependency claims
- Common pitfalls - the unknown defendant
- What if the deceased is to blame?
- Secondary victim claims - criteria and proving the claims
This webinar was recorded on 30th October 2019