Working From Home - Not So Remote Risks & Practical Remedies
Now that the novelty of working from home has worn off it is time to think about how to keep staff engaged.
Remote working presents many risks, not least of all where staff may be on reduced hours or furloughed. Now that we continue to embrace the new normal, so too must a new normal of governance and compliance be devised, for issues such as monitoring staff, dealing with data protection breaches and ensuring that staff rigorously apply internal governance policies.
In this live broadcast session we will consider some of the key issues related to home and remote working and practical solutions to manage risk effectively.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Keeping in Touch and Keeping Employees
- How to manage staff who are furloughed or away from the business
- Keeping staff motivated
- Managing Access to Information and Enforcing Information Governance Policies and Procedures
- Changes required to current policies
- Employment, surveillance and data protection law considerations
- Mitigating the Risk of Data Breaches and Data Leakage
- Effective incident response procedures
- Containment policies
- Systems Surveillance and Staff Surveillance
- Employment and privacy issues
- Regulatory Trends
- GDPR and COVID-19
- Fines and administrative penalties associated with non-compliance
- Tips for Drafting Effective Policies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.